Conner Troop Medical
||10506A & 10519
ALL Sick Call is conducted at units’
Battalion Aid Stations (BAS)
If you are uncertain of the location or the hours of operation of your BAS,
your chain of command should be able to help you
To schedule appointments, call 772-2778, stop in at our front desk, or visit
*Soldiers are asked to cancel appointments at least 24 hours in advance
by calling the appointment line*
For Physical Exam Appointments, see instructions below
The Conner Troop Medical Clinic (CTMC) is staffed by both military and
civilian medical professionals providing primary care and ambulatory medical
services for the 10th Mountain Division (LI), Fort Drum active duty
population, as well as Army Reserve/National Guard service members attending
annual training on the installation.
- Primary care appointments for wellness visits
- Periodic Health Assessments (PHAs)
- Routine medical screenings
- Minor surgical procedures
- Primary care appointments for acute and chronic medical conditions
- Walk-in appointments for urgent medical conditions
- In order to maintain unit accountability, every service member that
presents to CTMC for urgent conditions should have an Individual Sick Slip
(DD689) completed by the unit’s organic aid station or the chain of
- During regular business hours, referrals to local urgent care facilities
will not be authorized. Utilization of emergency services should be
reserved for emergent medical conditions.
- Emergency Department visits are always covered by Tricare. Emergency
services should be attained (by dialing 9-1-1) for all life threatening
Physical Exam Appointments:
Physical Exams consist of 2 Parts:
Part 1 is done on a walk-in basis. No appointment is required.
- First step: report to Physical Exams located in CTMC bldg. 10506A to pick
up a Physical Exam Packet, get instructions and have lab work and x-rays
ordered, if required.
- If you are NOT stationed on Fort Drum please call (315)774-1117 or
out of area instructions.
Part 2 is a scheduled appointment with your Provider. Physical Exam staff
will schedule this appointment after all the requirements for Part 1,
paperwork included, have been completed.
- If the Soldier is currently assigned to the Aviation Clinic for medical
care, he will contact the Aviation Troop Medical Clinic, Building P2065,
Wheeler Sack Airfield, to schedule flight physicals. Please call
(315)774-1451 for more information.
- If the Soldier is not assigned to Fort Drum they will contact the Aviation
Troop Medical Clinic, Building P2065, Wheeler Sack Airfield, to schedule
flight physicals. Please call (315)774-1451 for more information.
- If the Soldier is assigned to 1st BCT, 2nd BCT, 3rd BCT, or 10th
Sustainment BCT, he will follow instructions for regular physical exams.
Note: Separation Physicals must be done within 180 days of terminal leave.
Please direct all questions to the Physical Exams office in CTMC bldg.
10506A or by calling (315)774-1117/1119